1st Visit (45-60 minutes)
- A) You will fill out forms with your important medical information in our office or
B) Fill out the forms online and you will be ready to go upon arrival. Arriving fifteen minutes early for paperwork will help to ensure a low wait time to meet your doctor.
- You will be greeted by our staff who will guide you through our office.
- Sit with one of the Doctors and answer some brief questions about your specific complaint and will take notes on your medical history.
- The doctor will check your posture and perform a detailed physical exam to look for subluxation.
- In most cases you will take a full Spine X-Ray to check structure of the spine.
- Now you will be released for the day so the doctor can do some detailed analysis on your x-rays and physical exam*
* Chiropractic adjustments or therapy may be administered. This is on a case-by-case basis.
2nd Visit (30-45 minutes)
- Watch an 8-minute video to explain in more detail about nerve interference and your spine.
- The doctor will review your exam and X-ray findings with you. If your doctor feels chiropractic will help you, then a treatment plan will be given on your next visit.
- Question and Answer Session with Doctor.
- If Chiropractic can help with your condition, the Doctor will lead you through your first adjustment. This will consist of specific chiropractic adjusting to get you moving pain-free again. Complimenting your adjustment, any number of physiotherapeutic suggestions or home care recommendations will be given.
3rd Visit (about 30 minutes)
- The doctor will go over his best recommendations for care, and go over a care plan for your specific needs.
- If you have insurance our office manager will go over how your provider participates for chiropractic care.
- Now you are ready for your adjustment, and any therapy deemed necessary by your doctor.
After your care recommendations are tailored to your individual needs you will be able to schedule at your appointments at times that are convenient to you, average visits last 15-20 minutes.